Ministry Training School (MTS)- Apostle Emory Goodman
The majority of Christians have gaps in their biblical knowledge base. What we glean from Sunday to Sunday doesn’t always lead us from point A – Z. Our New Life in Christ will help “connect the dots” as it is a comprehensive, excellent tool designed for discipleship and Christian growth purposes.
Pastor Goodman has composed Our New Life in Christ line upon line, precept upon precept, taking the reader through a methodical, yet dynamic journey of practical Christian living, supported by Scripture every step of the way. This workbook is great for anyone who wants to be catapulted to the next level of maturity no matter how long he or she has been a Christian.
- Practical steps on how to live our lives the way Christ would want us to
- A variety of baptisms in the Bible and what they mean to us today
- Studying the Bible and how to use the Strong’s Concordance
- Knowing what Jesus did for us in the past and what He is doing for us now
- The importance of using the name of Jesus and our authority as believers
- The power of Jesus’ blood
- How to pray, journal, and fast in order to mature as an individual and follow Christ’s mandates
- Communing with God by developing relationship with Him
- Ways that God speaks to us and how to hear what He has to say
- Entering into God’s presence
The Book of Romans- Sreenivas Vadlapatla
The primary theme running through Paul’s letter to the Romans is the revelation of God’s righteousness in His plan for salvation, what the Bible calls the gospel. The letter to the Romans stands as the clearest and most systematic presentation of Christian doctrine in all the Scriptures. Paul’s treatment of these issues offers a logical and complete presentation of how a person can be saved from the penalty and power of his or her sin.
- JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH
- JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH
- JEW AND GENTILES
- THE TRANSFORMED LIFE
- OVERALL CONDUCT
- CIVIL AUTHORITY
- FELLOW MAN
- WEAK BRETHREN
Undercover – John Bevere
Liberty, provision, and protection belong to those under the shadow of the Almighty. This curriculum will help you gain an understanding of God’s divine authority, both direct and delegated. You will flourish as you learn to properly respond to the authority figures in every area of your life.
- Understand and recognize
- God-established authority
- Learn the difference between true biblical submission and obedience
- Discover the right response to unfair treatment
- Find answers to common questions about submission
- Develop a greater level of faith
Apologetics- David Mullens
This class will be based on delving into finding the roots of what we believe, learning what it all means, being able to hold meaningful discussions of why we believe what we believe, and developing your abilities to give a reason for the hope that is within you.